So for my birthday I got me a Pug puppy and he’s so cute! I had to drive like an hour to some place I’ve never heard of called Center Cross, Virginia 0.o It was about an hour a way and I went there only because no one sold Pugs! I called pet stores, I called shelters and there were hardly no breeders in the area but two in the newspaper. One was selling them for $550 and one for $400 so of course I called the breeder with the $400 ones. She had 6 pups available all together, 4 females and 2 males. I told her I’d like a male; I can’t handle females bleeding all over the place. Yuck!

My mom said he’s ugly 🙁 but I don’t think so. She screamed when she saw him. seriously, 90% of his face is all mouth and the other 10% eyes.

Sooo I named him Xeke and I’ll post pics later =P

By SΗΛUΠΙΞ

Gypsy. Artist. Gamer. Writer. Cello. Techie. Introvert. Realist. Sarcastic troll. 📖 Computer Science major at City University of New York All the things Social Media: 🦋 Bluesky shaunie.bsky.social 📸 instagram.com/shaunienyc 🎥 youtube.com/@shaunienyc Hobbies: ✍🏾 medium.com/@eve.writes 🎨 arwui.tumblr.com Gaming 🎮 twitch.tv/gorlive youtube.com/@gorlivetv twitter.com/gor1270 Discord discord.gg/SS93mxa8ad Battlenet Gör#1270 💼 Entrepreneur 📍NYC 🔗 shaunie.nyc 📅 Joined the Internet September 1997

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *